Our new brochures are in. Many thanks to all volunteers who designed and printed brochures for UAS Eastern European Adoptions inc. Feeling very special to have so many passioned volunteers in Manitoba!
Randy became the second astronaut to deploy the Ukrainian flag in outer space to honor his son’s motherland. Randolph and his wife Rebecca Burgin adopted a three-year-old boy from Dnipropetrovsk in 2008. #adoptionstory #Ukraine
UAS is pleased to announce that #UAS will be participating at Together for Adoption conference in BC, May 25-26! Come check us out! #T4A #adoption #BC#Manitoba
It was another successful year for our families completing 4 adoptions.
UAS’ statistics for 2017:
· 4 intercountry adoptions have been completed;
· 5 child referrals received (one more adoption to be completed early in 2018!);
· 5 adoption applications registered for intercountry adoption with local authorities.
Happy upcoming New Year everyone! We look forward to another successful 2018 year!
We express gratitude to Kim Gluch-Zelych for all help and support provided through the years to UAS team and families. It was a pleasure to have Kim as a board member!
We also would like to welcome a new board member Sandra Slogan!
This is the second time in our history that UAS family adopted 3 siblings, and the first time from Ukraine. Congratulations and look forward to meeting happy family in Winnipeg!!
Update on UAS programs as of October – December 2016
- Two adoption dossiers have been successfully submitted to Ukrainian authorities.
- One family is in Ukraine already and met children. The next step is to finalize the adoption process.
- New adoption dossier have been submitted to Bulgaria. Family is now registered at the intercountry adoption registry in Bulgaria waiting for the child referral.
- Two more adoption dossiers are planned to be submitted in the new year.
From all of us at UAS wishing everyone Happy Holiday Season!
Update on UAS programs as of January – March 2016
- Family in Ukraine had successfully finalized sibling adoption process! Family is back home in Canada now.
- Another UAS family had a successful adoption court hearings in Ukraine! The next step is to finalize the adoption process.
- Adoption process for siblings adoption had been finalized in Bulgaria! Family is back home in Canada now.
- We are submitting new adoption dossier to Bulgaria. The next step is obtaining the child referral from Ministry of Justice of Republic of Bulgaria.
Excellent months for our families!