We have finally received our new brochures, business cards and (drum-roll) our banners. Our new logo and updated design is presented on all the materials. Many thanks to all volunteers and businesses who made this possible. We would like to thank to Solomiya Shavala & Valerii Pasko for the design of brochures and banners. We also would like to express our gratitude to Susane and Robert and his business Quantum Graphics & Consulting Inc. for printing banners for UAS. Susan and Robert have adopted with UAS around 12 years ago. Also, Nick DeStefano and his business DeStefano Consulting Services sponsored printing of brochures and retractable banner! He and his wife Belinda adopted with UAS 11 years ago. What a great sense of adoption community we have here in Winnipeg!
UAS’ statistics for 2017:
· 4 intercountry adoptions have been completed;
· 5 child referrals received (one more adoption to be completed early in 2018!);
· 5 adoption applications registered for intercountry adoption with local authorities.
Happy upcoming New Year everyone! We look forward to another successful 2018 year!
This is the second time in our history that UAS family adopted 3 siblings, and the first time from Ukraine. Congratulations and look forward to meeting happy family in Winnipeg!!
Update on UAS programs as of October – December 2016
- Two adoption dossiers have been successfully submitted to Ukrainian authorities.
- One family is in Ukraine already and met children. The next step is to finalize the adoption process.
- New adoption dossier have been submitted to Bulgaria. Family is now registered at the intercountry adoption registry in Bulgaria waiting for the child referral.
- Two more adoption dossiers are planned to be submitted in the new year.
From all of us at UAS wishing everyone Happy Holiday Season!