About UAS Eastern European Adoptions Inc.
UAS Eastern European Adoptions Inc. is a private, non-profit adoption agency licensed by the Manitoba Government. Adoption and facilitation services are provided in accordance with the Adoption Act, the Province of Manitoba and the Inter-Country Adoption (Hague Convention) Act. The UAS team consists of the Executive Director, Program Supervisor, Registered Social Workers and Post Adoption Support Coordinator. The management team consists of a Board of Directors and Advisory Consultants. UAS is also pleased to have an extensive local, national and international support network. UAS recognizes every child’s right to grow and develop in a loving and understanding family environment. The child’s best interests are our first priority when providing adoption and facilitation services.
- We are licensed by the province of Manitoba in 2004 as a not-for-profit organization
- We assist families in other provinces, as well as, Manitoba with their adoption processes
- We receive no government funding
- We have assisted 62 families to complete their adoptions
- 98 children have united with forever families
- The Harvesting Hope program has sent 11 Tonnes of donations to orphanages
- We collect gently used clothing, toys, and medical supplies to ship to orphans in need
- We financially support summer camps for orphans in Ukraine
- We are a Registered Charity issuing Tax Receipts for monetary donations
- We accept donations in memory of loved ones
- We have received 2 appreciation certificates from Members of the Canadian Parliament